Welcome to MPFC
Established in 1981, the Mill Park Football Club (MPFC) is a community-based club providing our local youth with the support and facilities to learn, play and enjoy football.
We aim to provide a safe and friendly environment for junior footballers and their families. We will provide opportunities to learn the fundamentals of playing football as a member of a team.
- Development of players and their engagement in the game are the primary `objectives of the club.
- Our responsibility is to give all players a chance to shine regardless of skill level, in particular in lower age groups, but not limited to them.
- The club considers winning as a potential outcome that stems from the development of the individuals within the structure and objectives of the team.
- We must in all age groups during the home and away season be as fair as possible with game time, remember they are kids.
- The aim must be for all of our players, volunteers and wider club community to enjoy their experience at MPFC.
As with all community-based amateur sports clubs, we are a club managed and run by dedicated volunteers.
Mill Park Football Club welcomes all new players and families for Season 2021. For further information, go to the Registration section.